7214 N. Harlem
We buy pre-1970 good quality vintage items, especially costume jewelry. There is a buyer at the store during business hours. Calling ahead is recommended.
The following list represents some of the more popular categories of items we buy. Additionally we buy all kinds of interesting, pretty old things.
- Vintage Fine & Costume Jewelry collections
including brooches, pins, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches & rings, rhinestones, crystal beads, sterling silver, Bakelite & Lucite, X-mas tree pins
- Vintage Clothing
including prom/party dresses, swing/poodle skirts, beaded/fur trimmed sweaters, hats, purses, compacts, shoes, gloves, scarves, persian lamb coats, fans… anything else cute and interesting from years gone by
- Antique and vintage toys, illustrated children’s books
- Old Holiday Postcards, Political & Advertising Items
- Old cameras, unusual black and white photographs
- Men’s Jewelry
Wrist & Pocket Watches, Class Rings, Fraternity Pins, Cuff Links, Tie Tacks
- Fountain Pens, Lighters, Pocket Knives
- Auto, Airplane & Railroad Related Items
- Military Items, Medals, Etc.
- Vintage Christmas Ornaments
- Figural Ornaments
including Santas, snowmen, fruit motifs, elves, angels, reindeer decorations, aluminum trees, color wheels, postcards etc.
- Halloween, Easter, Valentine Cards, decorations collectibles
- Colorful Kitchenware
Cookie Jars, Mixing Bowls, Salt/Pepper Shakers, Juice Glasses, Colored Depression Glassware, Spice Sets
- Colorful linens (Fruit, floral patterns) Tablecloths, Dishtowels, Hankies, Aprons, Quilts
- Skeleton Keys & Locks, Doorknobs, Drawer Pulls, Doorstops
- World’s Fair, Riverview, Century of Progress items
Call if you have questions about other items.
A great source for better quality fine art and furniture is Prairieland Estate Services